Lots of fabric stores (Mood, Fabric.com, Elliott Berman Textiles, etc) are having Independence Day sales, including our local Pacific Fabrics with 20% off all fabric. Celebrate our freedom by buying more fabric? Well, happy birthday America, and celebrate however you see fit, fellow sewists!
JoAnn’s sale flyer came today, and if you are in the market for sewing supplies there are some good deals to be had, especially over the “Super Weekend” February 4- 6. Full disclosure: Joann’s is my least favorite fabric store, but I do like their sale on tools and notions.
Some of my favorite deals for the Super Weekend are:
- Butterick patterns $1.99 each. Limit 10. (I need mroe patterns like another hole in my head…but $1.99!!!)
- Vogue patterns $3.99 each. Limit 10. (Repeat above; insert $3.99!!!!!!)
- Ott lights 50% off.
- Olfa rotary cutting supplies 50% off
- Gutermann thread 50% off
Other items on sale January 30 – February 12 you might be interested in:
- Lotsa different fabrics from 30% off or more.
- Gingher scissors 30% off.
- Warm and Natural cotton quilt batting
Of course I am going to need a pattern or two! And probably a little fabric, which is VERY hard to believe if you could see my complete fabric stash. At any rate, there are plenty more items available than those I listed, so happy shopping and as always, happy sewing!