I won’t be learning how to make “Smoothie Panties” this year at Sew Expo. Damn. Maybe I will get lucky next year. 😉
Have you ever attempted to grock the SewExpo website (or printed brochure) and plan a day+ of workshops at what is billed as the biggest sewing exposition in America? If so, I bow to you. Processing that grid of classes and descriptions requires an advanced degree in computational and mathematical engineering.
After agonizing for 3+ hours mapping out classes, fashion shows, and potty breaks over the 4-day schedule, I ended up being able to register for:
1. The Ultimate in Under-Things
2. Industry Insider Techniques Garment SEWING
3. Stabilizers – The Backbone Behind the Stitching
4. No Pins, No Basting, No Kidding!
5. Perfecting The Pull-On Pant
6. Thread Therapy with Dr. Bob
7. Bag A Jacket Lining By Machine
8. Make Your Fabric Work for You
9. Cover Hem Workshop
Sadly, I will not be able to learn how to create Designer Finishes with your Serger, Designer Serger Techniques, and Smoothies Panties. But I do plan to have the most ultimate under-things on my block.
How about you-are you attending Sew Expo? Are you planning on taking any classes? Do share!