Where did this week go?
- I have not quit blogging.
- I am not sick.
- No one in my family has died.
- I have not worn myself down to a nub gardening (thanks only to the PNW Rain God).
- I have been teaching (lots!).
- I have been sewing (lots!).
- And no, the christening dress is not *quite* done.
I have just been a little too busy around here! It certainly can’t be my diminishing ability to juggle the number of things I take on, now could it? Next week I should be back to my semi-regular blogging rhythm. Anyway, today is the real “finish the christening dress” day. Yesterday was the practice one. 😉