Today is your day to learn something new. Step up your sewing game. Stop putting that zipper in the way your mother taught you. Finally lerarn howÂ to make bound buttonholes.Â Adjust a pattern to achieve the look you want.
- Read a technique book.
- Buy a technique DVD (or borrow from library).
- Join patternreview.com.
- Participate in a sewing challenge or contest.
- Take a class – maybe in another city!
- Take an online class.
- Find a sewing mentor.
- Join ASG and attend a neighborhood group meeting regularly.
- Subscribe to Threads.
- Follow a new sewing blog or style site.
Challenge yourself to learn something new on every garment you make for the next month. You’ll be glad you did.