- You will meet the most awesome new friends at the Sewing Summit.
- You will get to sew cool stuff.
- You will be excused from the dishes for the whole weekend.
- There are fabric shopping opportunities!
- It is sunny ALL THE TIME in Salt Lake City (this may only be important to people from the Northwest).
- You get to hang out with a whole tribe of people who share your love of “all things sewing”.
- There is no laundry room in your hotel room.
- You can stay up as late you like, and most likely there will be someone to share the fun with you.
- You might just become a networking-ninja.
- You will come home with neat gifts from generous sponsors.
- You will learn new things about sewing.
- You can eat waffles with crème fraiche and Belgium chocolate sauce BEFORE dinner.
- The Sewing Summit will teach you new things about how to build a creative business.
- You can watch whatever you want on TV in your hotel room.
- You can help other people with their sewing projects.
- You can get help with your sewing project.
- You can eat as many donuts as you like for breakfast and no one will tattle.
- You will be awe-struck by the creative energy surging through the Sewing Summit classrooms.
- You can win fat quarter bundles, fabric store certificates, and other prizes!
- You will laugh. Lots!
- You can make something amazing for your Secret Swap Pal.
- You can receive something amazing from your Secret Swap Pal.
- You will get to hear really cool stories about starting and running a creative business.
- You can learn about why your blog pictures suck, and how you can make them better.
- You can sew something you are really proud of.
- You will become inspired.
- You can learn how to make your garments fit better.
- You get to sew on Bernina sewing machines!
- You can be served grape juice (really???) at lunch.
- You can find out what it takes to get a creative book published.
- You will build your skillz.
- You always have someone to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks with.
- Your family will miss you, and maybe even appreciate you a little more when you get back home. For at least a day. 😉
- You can learn tons of tips about how to make your blog more effective.
- You might get your picture taken with some fancy-pants sewing peeps.
- Your creative vision for your business, your sewing, and maybe even your life, just might get expanded. Maybe even A LOT.
Love that Erin gal!!
Dinner Thursday night at the Blue Iguana
Ellen March sharing her insights about getting published in a magazine
Amy and Alice from talk about blogging partnerships with Bernina
The Craftsy bloggers meet-up at the Sewing Summit!
Look at the cute shirts they made!!